PGCIL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 18 vacancies | Power Grid Corporation of India released notifications for freshers, apply for PGCIL jobs online @ www.powergridindia.com. Power Grid Corporation of India has come up this year by releasing the number of PGCIL recruitment notifications to fill around 18 vacancies in different cadres like Power Grid Corporation of India Field Engineer posts – 06, PGCIL Field Supervisor jobs – 12
Advertisement Number:- NR-I/01/2018/NOFN/FE&FS
pgcil recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Official Web Portal||www.powergridindia.com|
Field Engineer: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for PGCIL Field Engineer job should have Full-time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg) in any discipline of engineering from recognized University/Institute with minimum 50 % marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Field Supervisor: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join PGCIL Field Supervisor posts should have Full-time Diploma in any discipline of Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 50 % marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 23000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 29 years as on 21st September 2018.
Selection Process:- PGCIL will be conduct the Written Examination and Computer Test for Field Engineer, Field Supervisor vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Field Engineer, Field Supervisor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Field Engineer: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- Field Supervisor: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD: No Fee
How to apply for PGCIL recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.powergridindia.com from 12th September 2018 to 21st September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 12th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 21st September 2018