Pondicherry University recruitment 2016-17 notification 09 Posts: Pondicherry University invites application for the post of 09 Technical Officer, Laboratory Assistant & Various Vacancies on contract basis.
Pondicherry University Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Pondicherry University|
|Name of Post||Technical Officer/ Laboratory Assistant|
|No of Post||09 Posts|
|Last date to apply||29th November 2016|
Pondicherry University free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Technical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First Class in BE/ B.Tech, or equivalent in Electronics/ Instrumentation or M.Sc, in Physics/ Electronics with at least 55% marks.
Name of Post:- Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Sc., Physics/ Chemistry/ Applied Sciences/ Life Sciences with at least second class or First Class Engineering Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation Science.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Candidates have to pay: 300/-
For Sc/ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women Categories candidates: Excepted from payment of application fee
Application fee through Demand Draft in favour of the Finance Officer, Pondicherry University Payable at Puducherry from any Nationalized bank.
How to apply offline for Pondicherry University exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Registrar (i/c.) Pondicherry University R Venkataraman Nagar, Kalapet Puducherry – 605014, India Phone: 0413-2654202 on or before 29th November 2016.
Closing / Last Date to application: 29th November 2016
Click here to view the detailed advertisement
Click here to download instruction
Click here to download application form
- The Candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions for the post on or before the closing date.
- Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized University/Institutions need only apply.
- Candidates already in service in India should send their application through proper channel. In such cases, an advance copy should be sent directly, along with original demand draft meant for application fee within the stipulated time. However, in such cases the candidates called for interview will have to produce No Objection Certificate or original applications duly forwarded by the competent authority of their institutions, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee
- Mere fulfilling the conditions does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted for interview. The University has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
- In case the Screening Committee recommends to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by applying any other criteria/benchmark in addition to the required essentials and desirable qualifications, the same will be followed for calling applicants for interview.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible
- Percentage equivalence of Grade Points for a Seven Points scale as per the UGC Guidelines dated 30.06.2010 is as follows:
- The experience gained after the qualifying degree only will be considered
- Call letters to attend the interview will be sent only to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail or Speed Post or Registered Post. No Correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed /not called for interview.
- All Certificates, Degrees, NOC and other documents must be produced in originals at thetime of interview, if called for the same. Failure to produce these, may result into ineligibility to appear for the interview.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has undesirable clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be terminated
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post.
- The University reserves the right to offer a lower rank position against a higher rank position depending on the suitability of the candidate
- The actual number of posts may increase or decrease depending on the circumstances
- No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding, conduct and result of written test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview
- No accommodation will be provided in the University Guest House.
- The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications
- Amendments/Changes, if any, in the advertisement will be published only on the University’s Website
- University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
- No request for conduct of interview through Telephone/Video Conference/Skype etc., will be considered.