PPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 posts: PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission invites application for the 12 posts of Sub Divisional Soil Conservation Officer.
Advertisement Number:- 03
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Sub Divisional Soil Conservation Officer|
|No of Post||12 posts|
|Last date to apply||28th October 2016|
Punjab Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Sub Divisional Soil Conservation Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.Sc (Agriculture) with Soil Science or Conservation Agriculture as a major subject or degree in B.Tech Agricultural Engineering, in First division.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Competitive Examination and Interview.
- For SC/ST of all State and BC of Punjab State Category: Rs.1125/-
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For PWD of Punjab State Candidates: Rs.1750/-
- For all Other Categories candidates: Rs.3000/-
Candidates pay application fee through the System Generated Challan Form.
How to apply online for Punjab Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ from 06.10.2016 to 28.10.2016. Printout of Online application form along with relevant documents & Bank Challan send to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab on or before 11.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 06.10.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 28.10.2016
Last Date to Pay Challan: 04.11.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 11.11.2016