PPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 545 posts: Punjab Public Service Commission invites application for the 545 posts of Inspectors Audit in the Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab.
Advertisement Number:- 07 (II)
PPSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Inspectors Audit|
|No of Post||545 posts|
|Last date to apply||20th December 2016|
PPSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Inspectors Audit
- Total no. of Posts:-545 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years As on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Should possess Degree of B.Com at least in 2nd Division from a recognized University or Institution, AND passed a Computer course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Competitive Examination and Interview.
- For SC/ST of all States & BC Category candidates of Punjab State: Rs.1125/-
- For Ex-Servicemen Categories candidates of Punjab State: Rs.500/-
- For PWD Category candidates of Punjab State: Rs.1750/-
- For All Other category candidates: Rs.3000/-
Candidates pay application fee through System Generated Challan Form.
How to apply online for PPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ from 29.11.2016 to 20.12.2016. Printout of Online application form along with relevant documents & Bank Challan send to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab on or before 04.01.2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 29.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 20.12.2016
Last Date to Pay Challan: 28.12.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 04.01.2017
Click here to view the detailed advertisement & online application