Punjab Police recruitment 2016-17 notification 29 posts: Punjab Police invites application for the 29 posts of Sub-Inspector (Operator) in the Information Technology & Telecommunication Wing, of Punjab Police.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 15th September 2016
Name of Post:- Sub-Inspector (Operator)
- Total no. of Posts:-29 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-BCA or B.Sc. (IT) or BE/B.Tech or Graduate in any discipline with a level computer course.
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC Candidates
- 3 years for Ex-Servicemen
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Examination & Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs.400/- & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/BC candidates through Net Banking, Debit Card/Credit Card or Challan. Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in/ from 25.08.2016 to 15.09.2016.
- The Application process shall be available online only.
The paper Application Forms are neither being printed nor being accepted.
- Candidates are expected to have their own email ID and a personal working Mobile phone number for effective communication.
- Candidates are advised to go through the guidelines / instructions for filling up the Application Form online as well as the Standing Order No.5 of 2016 issued by the office Director General of Police, Punjab, which is the governing document for the Recruitment process (2016) of Sub Inspector of IT&T Wing in Punjab Police. The Standing Order No.5 of 2016 contains detailed criteria / eligibility conditions etc. which is avaible on the recruitment website (punjabpoliceruitment.in).
- For all queries, clarifications or communications regarding the recruitment process, candidates are encouraged to correspond via email with email@example.com or by SMS to (+91) +917347658134, +917347658139, +917347658135
- Candidates appearing for different stages of recruitment process will not be eligible for any TA/DA.