Punjab Police recruitment 2016-17 notification 73 posts: Punjab Police invites application for the 73 posts of Constables in Punjab Police Academy Phillaur and in Police Recruits Training Centre, Jahan Khelan.
Punjab Police Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Punjab Police|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No of Post||73 posts|
|Last date to apply||12th November 2016|
Punjab Police free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Constable
- Total no. of Posts:-73 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years As on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 3200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board / university.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen candidates: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Education Merit.
- For General Category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/BC Categories candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or Challan.
How to apply online for Punjab Police exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in from 23.10.2016 to 12.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 23.10.2016
Last Date to Apply online: 12.11.2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee in Bank: 16.11.2016