- 111 Act Apprentices – 21st September 2017
rail coach factory recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Act Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||111|
|Official web Portal||www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in|
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala released new notification on their official website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 111 (one hundred and eleven) Act Apprentices vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 21st September 2017.
Act Apprentices: 111 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Rail Coach Factory Act Apprentices job should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5700/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years as on 21st September 2017.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on merit basic i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Act Apprentices vacancy should pay the below charges through Bank Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order payable in favour of FA & CAO/ RFC Kapurthala.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Woman: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for Rail Coach Factory recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in and Send Bank Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order to the Office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala – 144602 on or before 21st September 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 21st September 2017