- 192 Trade Apprentices – 29th November 2017
rail wheel factory recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||192|
|Official web Portal||www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in|
Rail Wheel Factory released new notification on their official website www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 192 (one hundred and ninety two) Trade Apprentices vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 29th November 2017.
Trade Apprentices: 192 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentices job should have passed Matriculation Examination or 10th class or its equivalent & 50% of marks with ITI (NCTVT certificate only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 6841/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years as on 29th November 2017.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based Matriculation Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Trade Apprentices vacancy should pay the below charges through Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft in favour of Principal Financial Advisor/ Rail Wheel Factory.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman: Exempted this application fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for Rail Wheel Factory vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificate & one recent passport size colour photograph send by registered post to the Chief Personal Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560064 on or before 29th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 29th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- RWF/AT-16/627/2017-18