RailTel recruitment 2016-17 notification 11 Posts : RailTel Corporation of India Limited invites application for the post of 11 Assistant Engineer on contract basis for Project in Gujarat area.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 31st August 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-11 Posts
- Age Limit:- As Per RailTel Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication/ Communication or Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication or Electronics & Instrumentation or Information Technology or Computer Science with minimum 55% marks with minimum 2 year experience in the field of execution of Optical Fiber Cable or other telecom Infrastructure Projects or BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) in Electronics or Telecommunication/ Communication or Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication/ communications or Electronics & Instrumentation; or Information Technology; or Computer Science or MCA with minimum 55% marks.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General OBC have to pay Rs.200/- & Rs.100/- (for SC/ST Candidates) through bank draft drawn in favour of RailTel Corporation of India Limited Payable at New Delhi.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & bank draft send to DGM (P&A), RailTel Corporation of India, Building no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003 on or before 31st August 2016.
- One envelope should contain only one application.
- Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect or without self-attestation, demand draft of appropriate value or clear photocopies of certificates/testimonials listed above shall be summarily rejected. There’s ponsibility of establishing the eligibility for the post without any doubt shall be that of applicant by way of attaching sufficient documents. The process of scrutiny of application/documents does not involve contacting applicant or collection of additional document from applicant at any stage.
- In case information furnished in the application format or the certificates/testimonials are found to be false or incorrect, candidature of such applicants is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection or thereafter, besides such other penal action as deemed fit.
- The applicants working in the Govt. departments / PSUs should note that these are short–tenure posts on contract and they are required to get their applications forwarded through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of selection. In the event of their selection, they are required to resign and get themselves relieved from their parent organization before taking up the contractual appointment in RailTel.
- These posts are for projects in Gujrat area and are not transferable outside there gion.
- Applicants should clearly note that RailTel will in no case be responsible for non receipt of their application or any postal delay in receipt thereof on any account what so ever.
- The caste certificate in case of OBC (non-creamy layer) should be the one prescribed by the Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India, for services under the Government of India.
- The duration spent on summer trainings, apprenticeship or as trainees which may be mandatory for obtaining the qualifying degree / diploma shall not be counted towards mandatory experience mentioned in para 2 of this vacancy notice. Thus, only the experience gained after obtaining the requisite degree/diploma will be taken into consideration.