RBI recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 post: Applications are invited from eligible candidates residing within Kolkata and Bidhan Nagar Municipal Corporation limits for preparing a panel to fill up 2 (two) posts (one unreserved and one reserved for Other Backward Classes*) of Medical Consultant (MC) on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India at its (i) Main Office Premises at 15, N S Road, Kolkata-700 001 & Staff Quarters located at Salt Lake and (ii) Staff Quarters located at Dum Dum, Kolkata, so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, 15, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata – 700 001 on or before 5.00 PM November 14, 2016.
Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Medical Consultant|
|No of Post||02 post|
|Last date to apply||14th November 2016|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
Reserve Bank of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Medical Consultant
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per RBI Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 750/- Per Hour
- Qualification:- Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine. Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply offline for Reserve Bank of India exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application along with attested copy of relevant document & latest passport size photograph send to Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, 15, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata – 700 001 on or before 5.00 PM November 14, 2016.
Last Date to Apply online: 14.11.2016
- All the details in the Application Form are to be filled up completely by the applicant, as incomplete Forms are liable to be rejected.
- Attested copies of relevant certificates regarding age, educational qualifications, caste, experience etc. should be attached with the Application Form.
- If the candidate is working as a Medical Officer for any institution the details thereof and working hours therein should be indicated.