RBI recruitment 2016-17 notification 610 posts: Reserve Bank of India invites application for the 610 posts of Assistant in various offices of the Bank.
Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No of Post||610 posts|
|Last date to apply||28th November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Reserve Bank of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-610 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 28 years As on 08.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 13150 – 34990/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Preliminary and Main Examination followed by an Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Category: Rs.50/-
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.450/-
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through the Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Marstro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply online for Reserve Bank of India exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 07.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 28.11.2016
Payment of Examination Fees (Online): 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): 23 & 24 December 2016
Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): January 2017