rbi recruitment 2016 notification 4 Posts: Combined Advertisement No. 7A/2015-16 for the posts of Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’ and Assistant Archivist in Grade ‘A’ Applications (App.) are invited for the posts mentioned below in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank) from Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan and persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in India and in whose favour Eligibility Certificates have been issued by Government of India
Name of Post:- Legal Officer, Assistant archivist
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Last Date:- 3rd June 2016
Name of Post:- Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’
- Total no. of Posts:- 3 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 28150 – 55600/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- Not exceeding 32 years (i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1984) as on 01-05-2016.
- Essential Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Note:- (i) For ST and PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 45% in Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Desirable:– (a) Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years or Master’s Degree in Law. (b) Proficiency in computer applications.
- Experience:- At least two years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/financial institution /statutory corporation /company and/or legal associate /legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government or as teacher in law in a Law College /University.
Name of Post:- Assistant Archivist in Grade ‘A’
- Total no. of Posts:- 1 Post
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 35150 – 62400/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- Not exceeding 35 years. (i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1981 as on 01/05/2016.
- Essential Qualification:- Degree or Diploma in Archives keeping or Archives Administration or Archival Science or Archives and Records Management from a recognized University or Institution.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 600/- application fee including intimation charges for General and OBC candidates, Rs. Rs. 100/- intimation charges only for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply online application though official website rbi.org.in from 23rd May 2016 to 3rd June 2016. For assistant archivist post send hard copy of online application along with relevant documents and bio data to the general manager, reserve Bank of India services Board, third Floor, RBI building, Opposite Mumbai central railway station,. Byculla, Mumbai – 400008 on or before 10th June 2016.