RCCTVM recruitment 2018-19 to fill 01 vacancy | Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram released notifications for freshers, apply RCCTVM jobs online @ www.rcctvm.org. Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram has come up this year by releasing the number of RCCTVM recruitment notifications to fill around 01vacancy in different cadres like Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram Data Entry Operator post – 01
Advertisement Number:- RCC/771/2016-ADMN4
rcctvm jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Data Entry Operator|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Official web Portal||www.rcctvm.org|
Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for RCCTVM Data Entry Operator job should have Pre-Degree or equivalent, should have a computer course of minimum 3 months, experience in Data Preparation and Data Entry Operator in major hospital for 2 years in DOS/ Windows Environment.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. . 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- Data Entry Operator: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Ex-Service person.
Selection Process:- RCCTVM will be conduct the Written Test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Data Entry Operator vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favor of ‘The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, payable at SBI, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram’ or any of its service branch at Thiruvananthapuram.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for RCCTVM recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may send their application form super scribed as “Application FOR THE POST OF DATA ENTRY OPERATOR-RCC” with prescribed form along with all relevant documents & send To ‘The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapura-695011, Kerala India, by Registered/Speed Post only latest by 3:30 P.M on 14 June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 14th June 2018