- 03 Assistant Registrar & Finance Officer – 10th March 2017
- 08 Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer – 16th December 2016
RGIPT recruitment 2017 notification advertisement 03 Assistant Registrar & Finance Officer Vacancy
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology released new notification on their official website www.rgipt.ac.in for the recruitment of total 03 (three) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Assistant Registrar, 01 (one) for Finance Officer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th March 2017.
RGIPT jobs 2017 News
|Name of Post||Assistant Registrar/ Finance Officer|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Location||Amethi (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.rgipt.ac.in|
RGIPT recruitment 2017 Details
Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RGIPT Assistant Registrar job should have Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale in any discipline with relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Finance Officer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join RGIPT Finance Officer posts should have Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale in any discipline with relevant experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay. 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 10th March 2017.
- Assistant Registrar: 45 years
- Finance Officer: 56 years
Selection Process:- RGIPT will be conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Registrar/ Finance Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Registrar/ Finance Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology payable at Raebareli.
- General: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Exempted from payment fee
- OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for RGIPT recruitment 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of experience, Educational Qualification & recent passport size photograph send to The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More, Post – Harbanshganj, (Near Jais Railway Station) Amethi – 229304, Uttar Pradesh on or before 10th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 10th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- RGIPT/JAIS/NAS/01/2017
RGIPT recruitment 08 Various Vacancies
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has been set up by Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India through an Act of Parliament. It has been accorded the status of being an ‘Institute of National Importance’ along the lines of IITs. Institute offers programmes at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral levels from Jais, Dist- Amethi campus. RGIPT invites application from Indian Nationals for appointment to following positions on regular/ contract/ deputation basis to strengthen our Administrative and Technical team.
RGIPT Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology|
|Name of Post||Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer|
|No of Post||08 posts|
|Last date to apply||16th December 2016|
|Job Location||Amethi (Uttar Pradesh)|
Name of Post:- Deputy Registrar
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale, along with 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar.
Name of Post:- Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital, OR Post-Graduate Diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least one year experience in a recognized hospital, OR MD, or MS, in an appropriate branch of Medicine.
How to apply offline for Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents send to The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More, Post: Harbanshganj, Amethi- 229304, Uttar Pradesh on or before 16.12.2016.
Advertisement Number:- RGIPT/RBL/NAS/01/2016
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16.12.2016
The posts are not transferable between RGIPT Rae Bareli and Assam Centers.
- The institute reserves right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for Written Test or Interview. Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test or Interview. The institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- The Institute reserves right to give relaxation in age, qualification and experience in exceptional cases of meritorious and outstanding candidates.
- Relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman/Departmental candidate/ Govt. Servants will be as per Government of India Norms
- The institute reserves the right to rectify any discrepancy in the grade pay, pay band etc., if found later on.
- Not all the positions are likely to be filled in the first instance. In some cases, if a senior position is filled, the junior position may not be filled in or vice versa.
- The institute reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- For appointments, preference will be given to Physically Handicapped candidate(s), even where the reservation is not marked and suitable PH candidates are available.
- All educational degrees have to be from Government recognized institutions or those approved by competent government authorized bodies, such as AICTE, UGC etc. as applicable. These approvals must be in place when the degree was awarded as well as when the application is made for a job at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli. Approval reference details should be mentioned.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category are required to attach caste certificate in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India. The Institute follows the Central list in the case of SC/ST & OBC.
- If a Candidate applies for more than one post, he/she will have to fill separate application form for each of the applied posts.
- Candidates serving in Government/University/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies must apply ‘Through Proper Channel’. However, they may send an advance copy of their application form before the last date of submission of application form. They will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate ‘at the time of their interview failing which they will not be interviewed and travel expenses will not be reimbursed. Those who apply for appointment on deputation terms should submit the application along with attested copies of their confidential reports for the preceding three years.
- Applications received after the last date or with incomplete information or without the prescribed application fee will be summarily rejected. However, the institute reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Canvassing in any form or on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by a candidate found to be false or if they have willfully suppressed any material information, they will be liable to removal from service.
- General and OBC: Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology’ and payable at Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh. SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities are not required to pay the application fees. (i) The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances. (ii) SC/ ST/Female/PWD are not required to submit the application fees.
- The envelope, containing complete application in all respect, should be super scribed as ‘Application for Post of: ————- and must be sent on following address registered post/speed post/ courier by 16-12-2016. The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More, Post: Harbanshganj, Amethi- 229304, Uttar Pradesh.