RGNIYD recruitment 2017 Notification
Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Registrar vacancies on regular basis.
RGNIYD hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Registrar|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||23rd January 2017|
|Job Location||Sriperumbudur (Tamil Nadu)|
Name of Post:- Registrar
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 56 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Master’s Degree with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B ‘in the UGC 7 point scale with adequate experience.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
How to apply online for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rgniyd.gov.in & Send Printout of the online submitted application form (hard copy) along with its enclosures & in an envelope should be duty Superscribed as ‘Application for the post of REGISTRAR’ by post to “Assistant Registrar” RGNIYD, Post Box No. 6, Sriperumbudur on or before 23rd January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 23rd January 2017
Last Date to hard copy of application: 23rd January 2017
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Interested candidates should apply only through online
- Print out of the online submitted application form (hard copy) along with its enclosures should be sent by post to “Assistant Registrar, RGNIYD, Post Box No. 6, Sriperumbudur on or before 23rd January, 2016, duly super-scribed on the envelope: “Application for the post of REGISTRAR”.
- If already employed, the print out of the system generated application should be forwarded through the present employer, with latest Vigilance Clearance Certificate, so as to reach the “Assistant Registrar, RGNIYD, Post Box No. 6, Sriperumbudur”, before 23rd January, 2016.
- RGNIYD will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- Selected candidate will be covered under the New Contributory Pension Scheme as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance vide notification No.5/7/2003ECB&PR dated 22nd December, 2003.
- RGNIYD is a residential Institute. The Registrar shall necessarily reside in the accommodation provided in the campus. No exemption to this condition will be entertained.
- Candidates shall have to produce the original documents at the time of appearing for the interview.
- No correspondence or whatsoever regarding conduct/result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview will be entertained from candidates.
- RGNIYD reserves the right NOT to fill the post advertised.
- The prescribed essential qualification/experience indicated are a bare minimum and mere possession of these will not entitled to the candidates to be called for interview. RGNIYD may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant field and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained from recognized universities/ institutions.
- Print out of the system generated application must be accompanied by one page write-up of the applicant’s appreciation of the role and functions of the position of Registrar and how he/she can contribute to the Institute as well as why he/she considers oneself to be suited for the post.
- RGNIYD reserves the right to summarily reject any application incomplete in any respect or does not have one or more of the prescribed enclosures.
- The crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct of and result of interview, the reasons for not being called for interview or for not being selected, etc.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- If information given in an application is found to be incorrect/false, at any stage, the candidature is liable to be cancelled and any appointment made is liable to be terminated.