RITES Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 posts: RITES Limited invites application for the 02 post of Manager (Electrical) on contract basis in Railway Energy Management Company Limited (REMCL).
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 30th August 2016
Name of Post:- Manager (Electrical)
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 to 54 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 24900-50500/- Per Month
- Qualification:-The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India shall also be accepted.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Medical Test and Interview.
How to apply:- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com from 12.08.2016 to 30.08.2016. and hard copy Online application along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents, experience certification & two passport size colour photograph. Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.