RITES Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 09 posts: RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|Name of Post||CAD Operator|
|No of Post||09 posts|
|Last date to apply||23rd October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
RITES Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- CAD Operator
- Total no. of Posts:-09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 34 years (VC No. 116/16, 117/16), 37 years (VC No. 118/16) & 32 years (VC No. 119/16)
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10344-11991/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Certificate course in Draftsmanship in Civil Trade from ITI with 3 months certificate course in Auto Cad package from a reputed training Institute.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Written Exam, Medical Examination and Interview.
How to apply online for RITES Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates through the website http://rites.com from 07.10.2016 to 23.10.2016. and hard copy of Online application along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificates & two recent size colour photograph send to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana” on or before 02.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 07.10.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 23.10.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 02.11.2016
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship as a part of acquiring qualification shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the Selection.