RITES Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification: RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Advertisement Number:- 120/2016
RITES Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||03rd November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
RITES Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years As on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full time first class Post-Graduate Degree in Botany or Zoology or Forestry or Ecology.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Medical Test and Interview.
How to apply online for RITES Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://rites.com from 13.10.2016 to 03.11.2016 and hard copy of Online application along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate & two recent passport size colour photograph send to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana” on or before 15.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 13.10.2016
Last Date to Apply online: 03.11.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Online Application: 15.11.2016
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.