RITES Ltd. recruitment 2016-17 notification 20 Technical Assistant Posts: RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Advertisement Number:- 122/16
RITES Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant|
|No of Post||20 Posts|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
RITES Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant (Civil)
- Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years as on 1st November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11670/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full time First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made After screening of documents, suitable number of eligible candidates shall be called for Written Test.
How to apply online for RITES Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://rites.com from 23rd November 2016 to 12th December 2016. Send hard copy of online application along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificates & two recent passport size color photograph to Assistant Manager (P)/ Rectt., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector -29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana on or before 22nd December 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 23rd November 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 12th December 2016
Last Date to hard copy of online application: 22nd December 2016
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship as a part of acquiring qualification shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the Selection.