RITES recruitment 2018-19 to fill 10 vacancies | RITES Limited released notifications, apply RITES jobs online @ www.ritesltd.com. RITES Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of RITES recruitment notifications to fill around 10 vacancies in different cadres like RITES Limited Deputy General Manager (Electrical) posts – 04, RITES Assistant Manager (Electrical) jobs – 04 & various vacancies.
rites limited jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Official web Portal||www.ritesltd.com|
Deputy General Manager: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RITES Deputy General Manager job should have Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with relevant experiences.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 70000 – 200000/- Per Month
Assistant Manager: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join RITES Assistant Manager posts should have Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with relevant experiences.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2018.
- Deputy General Manager: 50 years
- Assistant Manager: 40 years
Selection Process:- RITES will be conduct the Written Examination for Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for RITES Limited recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ritesltd.com from 29th August 2018 to 19th September 2018. Application form along with relevant documents are to be send through post to ‘Assistant Manager (P)/ Rectt., RITES Limited, RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana, within the date specified for the purpose.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 29th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 19th September 2018
Last Date of Hard Copy of the Application: 27th September 2018