RRB jobs 2018 Recruitment
|Name of Post||Group-D|
|No of Vacancies||62907|
|Official web Portal||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
Railway Recruitment Board released new notification for the recruitment of total 62907 (Sixty Two thousand Nine hundred and Seven) jobs for Group-D. Job seekers should apply online before 12th March 2018.
Group-D: 62907 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Group-D should have passed 10th class standard examination board plus National Apprentice ship certificate granted by NCVT or passed 10th class with ITI from a recognized institute by NCVT / SCVT.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 31 years as on 1st July 2018 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- RRB Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Un-Reserved/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/EXSM/PWD/Female: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred Fifty only)
How to apply for RRB recruitment 2018:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with RRB requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of RRB department; <rrbahmedabad.gov.in> | Download the application form.
- Search for 62907 Group-D advertisement and open the link.
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 10th February 2018
Closing Date: 12th March 2018
rrb recruitment 2018 apply online
|Name of Post||Assistant Loco Pilot/ Technician|
|No of Vacancies||26502|
|Official web Portal||www.indianrailways.gov.in|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released new notification on their official website www.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 26502 (twenty six thousand five hundred and two) jobs out of which 17673 (seventeen thousand six hundred and seventy three) vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), 8828 (eight thousand eight hundred and twenty eight) for Technician vacancy for Various Zonal Railway/ Production Units on Indian Railways. Job seekers should apply from 3rd February 2018 to 5th March 2018.
Assistant Loco Pilot: 17673 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot job should have Degree or Diploma in relevant engineering discipline or HSC (10+2) with Physics and Maths or 10th Class passed with ITI in relevant trades.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19900/- Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix
Technician: 8828 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join RRB Technician posts should have Degree or Diploma in relevant engineering discipline or HSC (10+2) with Physics and Maths or 10th Class passed with ITI in relevant trades.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 19900/- Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2018.
- Assistant Loco Pilot/ Technician: 18 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- The selection will be based on two Stages Examination (first stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician. In addition, Candidate who have opted for Assistant Loco Pilot and qualified in Second State CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT).
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Loco Pilot/ Technician vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) and Challan in any Branch of SBI or Computerized Post Office pay-in-Slip.
- Unreserved/ OBC Male: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Ex-SM/ Transgender/ Minorities/ EBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RRB vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.indianrailways.gov.in from 3rd February 2018 to 5th March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 3rd February 2018
Form Submission End Date: 5th March 2018
Last Date of Application fee through Online/ Challan: 5th March 2018
Last Date of Fee through Post Office: 3rd March 2018
Tentative Date First State Common Computer Based Test (CBT): April – May 2018
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of e-call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRBs.
- RRBs conduct verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified in all the stages of examinations and are shortlisted for Document Verification. RRBs may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such a candidate shall be removed from service summarily.
- Before applying for the post(s) against this notification, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including age, educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s). Candidates should ensure that they have requisite Technical qualifications from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the date of closure for submission of the application for this CEN. Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
- Candidates attempting to apply with minor changes of information and/or facts to submit multiple applications against this CEN will be summarily rejected and such candidates will be debarred from all future examinations of RRB/Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC).