RSMSSB recruitment 2018-19 to fill 309 vacancies | Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board released notifications for freshers, apply for RSMSSB jobs online @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has come up this year by releasing the number of RSMSSB recruitment notifications to fill around 309 vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 2018/3382
rsmssb recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Supervisor (Woman) – Anganwadi Worker|
|No of Vacancies||309|
|Official Web Portal||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
Supervisor (Woman) – Anganwadi Worker: 309 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RSMSSB Supervisor (Woman) – Anganwadi Worker job should have i) A graduate of a University established by law in India, with 10 years’ experience as an Anganwadi worker in ICDS. AND ii) Having one of the following or higher qualification in Computer Education:- O or Higher Level certificates course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR Certificates course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificates organized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- RSMSSB will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Supervisor (Woman) – Anganwadi Worker vacancy should pay the below charges through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ E Mitra Kiosk.
- General: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- OBC: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RSMSSB recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 4th October 2018 to 3rd November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 4th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 3rd November 2018