RSMSSB recruitment 2018-19 to fill 402 vacancies | Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board released notifications for freshers, apply RSMSSB jobs online @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has come up this year by releasing the number of RSMSSB recruitment notifications to fill around 402 various vacancies.
rsmssb jobs notification 2018
|Name of Post||Junior Instructor|
|No of Vacancies||402|
|Official web Portal||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
Junior Instructor: 402 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for RSMSSB Junior Instructor job should have 10+2 Pass with 3 years Diploma in Computer Sciences/ Engineering/ Tech/ Mechanical Engineering or MCA/ BE/ B.Tech in Computer Sciences/ Engineering/ Tech or BCA/ B.Sc in Computer Sciences/ DOEACC ‘A’ Level or National Trade Certificate in Engineering/ Technology in relevant Trade and National Apprenticeship in Engineering/ Technology in relevant trades.
- Salary Structure:- Pay Matrix Level – 10
Age Limit:- 20 to 40 years as on 1st January 2019.
Selection Process:- RSMSSB will be conduct the Written Examination/ Typing Speed Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Instructor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking or E Mitra Kiosk).
- General/ UR and Creamy Layer OBC: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RSMSSB recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 15th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 17th May 2018
Form Submission End Date: 15th June 2018
Challan Payment: 15th June 2018
Examination Date: Sep/ Oct 2018
Admit card Release Date: Before 10 to 15 days from the date of Examination
Advertisement Number:- RSMSSB/2018/1440