RSMSSB recruitment 2018-19 to fill 1085 vacancies | Rajasthan Subordinate and ministerial services selection board released notifications, apply for RSMSSB jobs online @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Subordinate and ministerial services selection board has come up this year by releasing the number of RSMSSB recruitment notifications to fill around 1085 (One Thousand eighty-five only) Stenographer vacancies.
RSMSSB jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||1085|
|Official web Portal||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
Stenographer: 1085 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Stenographer should have senior secondary from a recognized institute/board or certificate or Degree / Diploma in a relevant discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Salary Structure:- Pay Matrix L-10
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2019
Selection Process:- Written Examination
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through e-Mitra / CSC or net banking / ATM cum debit card or credit card.
- General/OBC (Creamy layer): Rs. 450/- (Rupee Four hundred fifty only)
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer): Rs. 350/- (Rupee Three hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST:- 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for RSMSSB vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 12th July 2018 to 10th August 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 12th July 2018
Form Submission End Date: 10th October 2018