Sahitya Akademi recruitment 2016-17 notification : Sahitya Akademi invites Application for the post of Stenographer Gr-II for its Regional Office Kolkata.
Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Last Date:- 16th October 2016
Name of Post:- Stenographer Gr-II
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10+2 from Recognized Board and 80 wpm speed in shorthand and good speed in typing in English / Hindi.
Selection Procedure:- Selection process will be Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Written Test / Skill Test / Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested of certificates in Support of age/ qualification/ experience, recent passport size photograph and superscribed on the envelope ‘’Application for the post of Stenographer Gr-II’’ send to Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 16.10.2016.
- Age limit, qualification and experience for the post will be as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Physically Handicapped (PH) will be given as per Government of India rules.
- Candidates working in Central/State Govt. Organisation/Autonomous bodies etc. should apply through proper channel.
- Incumbent selected is liable to be transferred to any of the offices of the Sahitya Akademi located in India.
- Incomplete applications or without attested copies of certificates in support of age/ qualification/experience shall be liable to be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for written examination/skill test/interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere fulfilling the qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for written examination/skill test/interview.
- Candidates who have applied for the above post/posts on earlier occasions need not apply again.
- Applications not in conformity with the format and received after the closing date will be rejected.
- The Sahitya Akademi reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy/vacancies as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.