SBI recruitment 2016-17 notification 04 Zonal Marketing Head Posts: Applications are invited from Indian citizen for engagement for the post of Senior Vice President & Zonal Head (Marketing) – Corporate Banking on contract basis in State Bank India.
Advertisement Number:- CRPD/SCO/CON/2016-17/11
State Bank of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Zonal Marketing Head|
|No of Post||04 Posts|
|Last date to apply||10th November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
State Bank of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Zonal Marketing Head
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years 1st October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates should have MBA (Marketing) with Finance as one of the subjects or MBA (Finance) with Marketing as one of the subjects or MBA (Dual specialization in Finance & Marketing).
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made through Short Listing and Personal Interview.
For All Category candidates: 600/-
Application fee through online by using card/ credit card/ Internet banking etc.
How to apply online for State Bank of India exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 25th October 2016 to 10th November 2016 and Candidates may also send Hard copy online application along with relevant documents (Date of birth, educational qualification certificates, experience, caste certificates (if belonging to SC/ST/ OBC (non creamy layer categories) to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021 on or before 15th November 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 25th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 10th November 2016
Last Date to hard copy of online application: 15th November 2016
- Candidates shortlisted for Interview under ‘OBC’ category would be required to submit OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause. Candidates not submitting the OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause and requesting to be interviewed under General Category will not be entertained.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 10.11.2016. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2016 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.