SBI recruitment 2016-17 notification 103 posts: State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through link given in “careers with us” section of Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
Advertisement Number:- CRPD/SCO-WM/2016-17/10
SBI Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|No of Post||103 posts|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
SBI free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Specialist Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-103 Posts
- Acquisition Relationship Managers:- 34 Posts
- Relationship Managers:- 55 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) :- 01 Post
- Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs) :- 01 Post
- Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI) :- 02 Posts
- Compliance Officer:- 01 Post
- Investment Counsellors:- 09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 22 to 50 years As on 01.12.2016
- Qualification:- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution and relevant field experience.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: Rs.100/-
Candidates pay application fee through using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to apply online for SBI exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 25.11.2016 to 12.12.2016. Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Experience certificates (v) Brief resume [mentioning present annual CTC (fixed+variable = ________) with evidence] (vi) e-Receipt for fee payment (vii) SC/ST certificate, OBC (With Non creamy layer clause) certificate, PWD certificate as applicable should be sent to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” by post so as to reach us on or before 16.12. 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 25.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 12.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Printout: 16.12.2016
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED ATANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THATACANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILLBE ENTERTAINED BYTHE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Outstation candidates, called for interview will be paid AC III Railway fare (Mail/Express)by the shortest route in India or actual expenses, (if travelled by other modes), whichever is less. Local travelling expenses will not be paid.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.