- 127 Second Division Clerk/ Computer Programmer – 10th January 2018
scdcc bank recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Second Division Clerk/ Computer Programmer|
|No of Vacancies||127|
|Official web Portal||www.scdccbank.com|
South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Limited released new notification on their official website www.scdccbank.com for the recruitment of total 127 (one hundred and twenty seven) jobs out of which 125 (one hundred twenty five) vacancies for Second Division Clerk, 02 (two) for Computer Programmer vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th January 2018.
Second Division Clerk: 125 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SCDCC Bank Second Division Clerk job should have Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 50% marks and above (aggregate of 3 years) Or A Post Graduation Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree (aggregate of 3 years) And Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with minimum of 6 months course. The persons having Degree with Computer subject are exempted from this condition.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 2110 – 47120/- Per Month
Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SCDCC Bank Computer Programmer posts should have MCA of any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% marks.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 31320 – 75905/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 10th January 2018.
- Second Division Clerk/ Computer Programmer: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- SCDCC Bank will be conduct the Written Examination for Second Division Clerk/ Computer Programmer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Second Division Clerk/ Computer Programmer vacancy should pay the below charges through Pay-in-Slip or by Draft/ pay order in favour of ‘The SCDCC Bank Limited’ Mangalore.
- SC/ ST: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for SCDCC Bank recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.scdccbank.com and download hard copy of online application along with demand draft, passport size photo send to the Chief Executive Officer, The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Limited, Kodialbail, Mangalore- 575003 on or before 10th January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 10th January 2018