SDSC – SHAR recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 Various Vacancies: Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR is a lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organization situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has facilities of Solid Propellant Production, a Rocket Motor Static Test Facility and Launch Complexes for variety of rockets, rocket tracking through sophisticated radar and optical tracking systems and real time data acquisition and processing facilities and other support services including logistics.
Advertisement Number:- SDSC SHAR/RMT/05/2016
Satish Dhawan Space Centre Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Satish Dhawan Space Centre|
|Name of Post||Junior Hindi Translator|
|No of Post||02 Posts|
|Last date to apply||20th October 2016|
|Job Location||Nellore (Andhra Pradesh)|
Satish Dhawan Space Centre free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Junior Hindi Translator
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 20th October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 35400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC-NCL communities: 03 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on written test and Skill test.
How to apply online for Satish Dhawan Space Centre exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may online through the website http://sdsc.shar.gov.in from 1st October 2016 to 20th October 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 1st October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 20th October 2016
- The post is temporary, but likely to continue.
- Ex-servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India Orders.
- Candidates will have to produce proof of the details furnished in their applications submitted on-line as and when called for.
- Candidates called for written test/skill test will have to produce all relevant original documents, including No Objection Certificate, if employed already, in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of written test/skill test. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be allowed for written test/skill test.
- The Educational Qualifications, No Objection Certificate etc. which are required for the above post should be possessed/ issued as on the last date of receipt of applications through online i.eon 20.10.2016
- At present the place of posting is SDSC SHAR, Sriharikota, but the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organization/Department of Space situated in India as and when required.
- The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement and incomplete applications will not be entertained. Only the last on-line application will be considered as final for those applying more than once for the same post.
- SDSC SHAR reserves the right not to fill up the above post, if it so decides.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.