Latest SEBI Recruitment 2020-21 for 147 officer grade-A – (Assistant Manager) Job Vacancies. Apply online at sebi.gov.in official website for Securities and Exchange board of India Career. All required details for SEBI hiring like minimum educational qualification, age upper and lower limit, job location, how to apply online application form for SEBI posts and other eligibility criteria given below. Candidates can check before filling online form for Securities and Exchange board of India
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange board of India|
|Post Name||officer grade-A – (Assistant Manager)|
|No of Vacancies||147 Posts|
SEBI Recruitment 2020 - 147 officer grade-A – (Assistant Manager)
|officer grade-A – (Assistant Manager)||Master Degree, Degree|
|No of Vacancies||147 Posts|
|Job Location||Delhi, New Delhi - India|
SEBI Recruitment 2020 - 1 Executive Director
|Executive Director||MBA, CA, LLB, Post Graduate|
|No of Vacancies||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra - India|
Previous SEBI Release Job Vacancies Check Online
|Post Details||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
Why GovNokri for Securities and Exchange board of India Recruitment Notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies details for Securities and Exchange board of India recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching SEBI posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in SEBI, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like SEBI results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to Check SEBI Vacancy on sebi.gov.in
Job seeker Searching for Latest Securities and Exchange board of India job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website sebi.gov.in. If you are applying online application for SEBI examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on sebi.gov.in and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to sebi.gov.in after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Securities and Exchange board of India vacancies list.
Eligiblity Criteria for SEBI Career 2020
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of SEBI. Interested candidates who wanted to join Securities and Exchange board of India should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational Qualification for SEBI Posts
- Age limit
- Experience Requirements
- Securities and Exchange board of India Selection Process
- SEBI application mode
How to Apply Online Application for SEBI Posts 2020
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on sebi.gov.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to Apply for SEBI Vacancies 2020
- Click on the SEBI notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g sebi.gov.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.