- 102 Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator, Medical Physics Resident – 20th November 2017
- Sister 83 posts – 10th February 2017
sgpgims recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator/ Medical Physics Resident|
|No of Vacancies||102|
|Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.sgpgi.ac.in|
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow released new notification on their official website www.sgpgi.ac.in for the recruitment of total 102 (one hundred and two) jobs out of which 99 (ninety nine) vacancies for Senior Resident, 02 (two) for Senior Demonstrator & 01 (one) Medical Physics Resident vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 20th November 2017.
Senior Resident: 99 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SGPGIMS Senior Resident job should have MD/ DNB (Medicine/ Pediatrics).
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Senior Demonstrator: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SGPGIMS Senior Demonstrator posts should have M.Sc (any branch of Sciences) followed by Ph.D in subject related to Health Sciences from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Medical Physics Resident: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SGPGIMS Medical Physics Resident posts should have M.Sc in Medical Physics/ M.Sc in Physics from a recognized University, Followed by PG Diploma in Radiological Physics from BARC, Mumbai or equivalent qualification recommended by AERB, Mumbai.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- As per SGPGIMS rules
Selection Process:- SGPGIMS will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicant have to pay Rs. 1000/- through Debit card/ Credit card & Net Banking or through a Computer-Generated Challan form in any branch of State Bank of India through ‘State Bank Collect’.
How to apply for SGPGIMS vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.sgpgi.ac.in on or before 20th November 2017 & Candidate may also send hard copy of online application along with documents in support of age, qualification to the Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow – 226014 on or before 25th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 20th November 2017
Last Date of Hard Copy of Online Application: 25th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- I-23/Acad/17/72/2017-18
sgpgims lucknow recruitment 83 sister vacancies
|Name of Post||Sister|
|No of Post||83 posts|
|Last date to apply||10th February 2017|
|Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow hiring for the 83 posts of Sister Gr II. Apply before 10th February 2017.
Name of Post:- Sister Gr II
- Total no. of Posts:-83 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years As on 01.07.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized institute or equivalent qualification for male Nurse. Preference to those having 3 years experience in a large hospital or Medical College or B.Sc Nursing should be a registered A Grade Nurse & Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurses.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Interview, Skill Test, Practical Test and Technical Test.
- For Unreserved / ONC Category candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC / ST Categories candidates: Rs.300/-
Candidates pay application fee through Online.
How to apply online for SGPGIMS Lucknow Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sgpgi.ac.in from 10.01.2017 to 10.02.2017.
Advertisement Number:- I-43/2016-17
Starting Date to Apply online: 10.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 10.02.2017