SIDBI recruitment 2016-17 notification : SIDBI Small Industries Development Bank of India invites Application for the post of Consultant on full time basis.
Job Location:- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Last Date:- 24th August 2016
Name of Post:- Consultant
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 24.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 1.25 to 1.50/- Lakh Per Month
- Qualification:- Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian / Foreign University/Institute.
Selection Procedure:- Selection would be by way of shortlisting and Personal Interview to be held at New Delhi on September 02, 2016 before a Selection Committee. The Bank will undertake a preliminary screening of the applications for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible candidates to be called for interview. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon, bearing full signature of the candidates across the same date, attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents send to the Deputy General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 on or before August 24, 2016.
- Candidates, called for interview will be paid to & fro 2 nd AC class railway fare by shortest route in India.
- Candidates short listed for interview shall have to produce all certificates in original for verification of their age, educational qualifications, category, experience details, etc. at the time of interview. Failure to produce the same shall render the candidate ineligible for the recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars or information that are false, tampered/fabricated or should not suppress any material information while applying on line. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria for the post applied for and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled forthwith. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated forthwith.
- Decisions of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, selection etc., would be final and binding on the applicants for the post. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- Canvassing of any sort by the applicant or on his behalf by any one, will automatically lead to his / her disqualification, without any right for representation.