342 GD constable and Constable (Technical):- 28th February 2018
Sikkim Police jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||GD constable and Constable (Technical)|
|No of Vacancies||342|
|Official web Portal||www.sikkimpolice.nic.in|
Sikkim Police released new notification for the recruitment of total 342 (Three hundred and forty two) jobs out of which 330 (Three hundred and thirty) vacancies for GD constable and 12 (Twelve) for constable (Technical). Job seekers should apply 28th February 2018.
GD constable: 330 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for GD constable should have passed 10th class standard examination board for open as well as HG candidates.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Constable (Technical): 12 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Constable (Technical) posts should have +2 class standard examination board.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 22 years as on 1st February 2018.
Selection Process:- Sikkim Police Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination Physical test and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate may obtained from the Depots Inspector general of Police / special branch, Tadong, Gangtok and office of the District SSP / North / south / West on working days on production of Bank (SBS) Receipt of Rs 70/- under Revenue head 0055 – Police-800-other receipt.
to apply for Sikkim police vacancies 2018:- Aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with Sikkim branch / COL valid local employment card / all relevant certificates / passport size photograph send to the office of the deputy Inspector general of Police / Special branch, Tadong, Gangtok and the office of the District SSP (North / south / west) on or before 28th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 28th February 2018