SJVN recruitment 2017 notification 26 Steno-Typist Posts: SJVN LIMITED, A Category-I Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is emerging as a multi-unit 5000 MW company. Beginning with a single project (India’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station in H.P.) the company is presently implementing Hydroelectric Projects in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Arunachal Pradesh in India besides neighboring countries viz. Nepal and Bhutan. The present installed capacity of SJVN is 1959.6 MW (comprising of 1912 MW Hydro + 47.6 MW Wind Power). SJVN has expanded its horizons and envisions developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and nonconventional forms of energy and in Power Transmission. The Company invites applications from eligible candidates having domicile of HP for following posts.
Advertisement Number:- 81/2016
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Name of Post||Steno-Typist|
|No of Post||26 Posts|
|Last date to apply||27th December 2016|
|Job Location||Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)|
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Steno-Typist (Trainee)
- Total no. of Posts:- 26 Posts
- Age Limit:- 29 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Degree in any discipline from recognized University with Certificate/Diploma in Stenography from recognized Institute. The candidate should have Shorthand/ Typing Speed of 80/40 wpm in English and 70/30 wpm in Hindi.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test & Typing Trade Test.
For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: Exempted for payment of fee
For Other Categories candidates: 200/-
Application fee through Demand Draft in favour of SJVN limited payable at Shimla.
How to apply online for Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://sjvn.nic.in from 7th December 2016 to 27th December 2016 & candidates are required to send only the Demand Draft, with registration number written on its backside of Demand Draft, along with print out of application form through ordinary post only Advt. No. 81/2016 O/o AGM (Recruitment), SJVN Limited Shakti Sadan, Corporate Office Complex, Shanan, Shimla 171006 (H.P.) on or before 6th January 2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 7th December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 27th December 2016
Last Date to printout of online application: 6th January 2017
- The candidates should not be above the prescribed upper age limit as on the closing date of advertisement.
- For all the above posts, candidates should possess Educational qualification from recognized University/Institute of India and those candidates whose final results have been declared shall only be considered eligible. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement will not be entertained.
- Persons working under Central/State Governments. / Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send one advance copy of the application along with requisite enclosures after applying online.
- Incomplete applications/ non-submitted applications are liable to be summarily rejected. No correspondence regarding the candidature would be entertained.
- First preference would be given to candidates belonging to Project Affected Families of the various projects of SJVN in Himachal Pradesh.
- Only those candidates who are domiciled in the State of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply against this advertisement.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of the written test / trade test will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issuance of admission certificate/call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of typing test / before issuance of offer only.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be rejected/ cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated without prejudice to legal action.
- The decision of the SJVN as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Written test / Trade Test shall be final.
- Applications received after the closing date shall neither be entertained nor returned.
- The certificates in any other language except English and Hindi should invariably be accompanied by certified translated copy in Hindi or English.
- The management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or consider for higher/lower post or not to fill up any of the posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards / or relax age / experience or any other criteria in otherwise suitable cases and also cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel recruitment process without assigning any reason. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test/ appointment.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Shimla and courts/tribunals/forums at Shimla only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.