- 270 Graduate Apprentices/ Diploma Apprentices/ ITI Apprentices – 10th January 2017
sjvn recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentices/ Diploma Apprentices/ ITI Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||270|
|Official web Portal||www.sjvn.nic.in|
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited released new notification on their official website www.sjvn.nic.in for the recruitment of total 270 (two hundred and seventy) jobs out of which 100 (one hundred) vacancies for Graduate Apprentices, 50 (fifty) for Diploma Apprentices & 120 (one hundred and twenty) for ITI Apprentices vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 19th December 2017 to 10th January 2018.
Graduate Apprentices: 100 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for SJVN Graduate Apprentices job should have Full time Degree in Engineering / Technology in related branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Diploma Apprentices: 50 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join SJVN Diploma Apprentices posts should have Full time diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
ITI Apprentices: 120 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join SJVN ITI Apprentices posts should have Minimum 10th Pass and two years ITI course in relevant Branch /Trade or 10+2 level vocational course in relevant branch/ Trade.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 10th January 2018.
- Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Shortlisted on the basis of Merit List formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination, ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SJVN vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.sjvn.nic.in from 19th December 2017 to 10th January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 19th December 2017
Form Submission End Date: 10th January 2018
Advertisement Number:- 82/2017