- 94 Junior Assistant/ Technician – 24th July 2017
skims recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant/ Technician|
|No of Vacancies||94|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Official web Portal||www.skims.ac.in|
Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences released new notification on their official website www.skims.ac.in for the recruitment of total 94 (ninety four) jobs out of which 21 (twenty one) vacancies for Junior Assistant, 36 (thirty six) for Technician and various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 24th June 2017 to 24th July 2017.
Junior Assistant: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SKIMS Junior Assistant job should have Graduation from any recognized University with 6 month certificate in Computer application from any recognized Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Technician: 36 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SKIMS Technician posts should have B.Sc in Medical Technology.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Junior Assistant/ Technician: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 3 years for SC/ST/ RBA/ALV/Social Caste, 2 years for Physical Challenged, 8 years for Ex-Servicemen
Selection Process:- SKIMS will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (with Rs. 15/- bank charges) through Challan in any of the Branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
How to apply for SKIMS recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.skims.ac.in from 24th June 2017 to 24th July 2017 and Printout of Application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents & Bank Challan send to The Office of Senior Administrative Officer (Policy) SKIMS on or before 24th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th June 2017
Form Submission End Date and Printout: 24th July 2017
Advertisement Number:- 04 OF 2017