- 50 Associate Professor, Subject Matter Specialist – 1st March 2017
SKRAU recruitment 2017 notification apply for 50 Associate Professor, Subject Matter Specialist & Various vacancies
Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University released new notification on their official website www.raubikaner.org for the recruitment of total 50 (fifty) jobs out of which 10 (ten) vacancies for Associate Professor, 18 (eighteen) for Subject Matter Specialist & Various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 1st March 2017.
SKRAU jobs 2017 Alert
|Name of Post||Associate Professor/ Subject Matter Specialist|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Official web Portal||www.raubikaner.org|
SKRAU recruitment 2017 Details
Associate Professor: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SKRAU Associate Professor job should have Ph.D Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline with relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay – 9000/- Per Month
Subject Matter Specialist: 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SKRAU Subject Matter Specialist posts should have Master Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years for Subject Matter Specialist
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Associate Professor/ Subject Matter Specialist vacancy should pay the below charges through demand draft payable at Comptroller, SKRAU, Bikaner.
- All Category: Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only)
How to apply for SKRAU vacancies 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may send their application in prescribed format along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates, in an envelope must be super scribed as ‘Application for the Post of _____’ with demand draft to the Registrar, S.K. Rajasthan Agriculture University, Bikaner – 334006 (Rajasthan) on or before 1st March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 1st March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017