- Young Professional – 23rd April 2018
skuast recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Young Professional|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Location||Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir)|
|Official web Portal||www.skuast.org|
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology of Jammu released new notification on their official website www.skuast.org for the recruitment of Young Professional Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd April 2018.
Young Professional-I: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SKUAST Young Professional job should have B.Sc in Agriculture.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Young Professional-II: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SKUAST Young Professional posts should have M.Sc/ Ph.D in Agriculture (Any discipline).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 45 years.
Selection Process:- SKUAST will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for SKUAST recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply application in the prescribed format indicating name/permanent address/ address for correspondence/ Mobile number/Email/date of birth/qualifications (10th onward) /publications, work experience and any other information related to scientific achievements along with attested testimonials/certificates etc. must reach to Dr. A. P. Singh (Principal Investigator), Sr. Scientist (Agronomy) & I/C All India Coordinated Research Project on Dryland Agriculture (AICRPDA), Advanced Centre for Rainfed Agriculture (ACRA), SKUAST-J. Rakh Dhiansar on or before 23rd April 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 23rd April 2018
Interview Date: 24th April 2018 at 11:00 AM
Advertisement Number:- AUJ/ACRA/F-97/18-19/43-47