- 21 Sports Quota – 12th October 2017
south eastern railway recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Sports Quota|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Official web Portal||www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in|
South Eastern Railway released new notification on their official website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 21 (twenty one) Sports Quota vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 12th September 2017 to 12th October 2017.
Sports Quota: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for South Eastern Railway Sports Quota job should have Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or 12th with 80 wpm in shorthand (Hindi/ English) for a duration of 10 minutes in 65 minutes or typing for English and 75 minutes in Hindi for Junior Stenographer or Pass in 1st year B.Sc or 12th Stage in Higher Secondary in Sciences or pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and Having ITI certificate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2800 / 2400/- & Rs. 2000 / 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on performance Sports Trails and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sports Quota vacancy should pay the below charges through Indian Postal Order Drawn in favour of FA & CAO, South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach – 700043, payable at GPO/ Kolkata.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Woman/ Ex-Serviceman/ MEBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for South Eastern Railway recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, one recent passport size photographs, self-addressed envelope of size (4cm x 5cm) send to the Assistant Personal Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell Bungalow No. 12A Garden Reach, Kolkata – 700043 (Near BNR Central Hospital) on or before 12th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 12th September 2017
Closing Date: 12th October 2017