South Indian Bank recruitment 2018-19 to fill 150 vacancies | South Indian Bank released notifications for freshers, apply South Indian Bank jobs online @ www.southindianbank.com. ITI Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of ITI Limited recruitment notifications to fill around 150 vacancies
south indian bank jobs 2018 details
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers|
|No of Vacancies||150|
|Official web Portal||www.southindianbank.com|
Probationary Officers: 150 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers job should have X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st December 2017.
- Probationary Officers: 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process:- South Indian Bank will be conduct the Online Exam/ Group Discussion for Probationary Officers vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Probationary Officers vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking), IMPS, Cash Card/ Mobile Wallets.
- General: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for South Indian Bank recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.southindianbank.com from 16th May 2018 to 25th May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 16th May 2018
Form Submission End Date: 25th May 2018
Date Online Test: June 2018