Spices Board recruitment 2016-17 notification Scientist Posts: Spices Board Institute invites application for the post of Scientist for persons with disabilities.
Advertisement Number:- 13
Spices Board Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Spices Board|
|Name of Post||Scientist B|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||15th December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Spices Board free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Scientist B (Chemistry)
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 1st November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Pure Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Natural Product Chemistry) from a recognized university with Minimum 7 OGPA out of 10 or 70% marks.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Objective Test, Essay Type Test, GD and Interview.
How to apply online for Spices Board exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.indianspices.com/ on or before 15th December 2016 or apply offline in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Secretary, Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By – Pass, Palarivattom P.O., Kochi – 682025, Kerala on or before 31st December 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online:
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 15th December 2016
Closing / Last Date to apply Offline: 31st December 2016
- Applications without supporting documents or applications received after the prescribed date shall not be entertained.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID and mobile number active for receiving communication from the Spices Board.
- The centre for written test, once submitted, cannot be changed later and hence this has to be opted carefully.
- Allocation of test centres would be done at the discretion of the Spices Board, subject to availability of sufficient number of applicants opting for the respective test centre. The Spices Board, however reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres if there are insufficient number of candidates.
- To prove Identity, Age, Address, Qualification, Experience, Community, PWD category, etc., candidates have to produce original documents during certificate verification.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of the Spices Board in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of test, detailed test and selection procedure would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Board in this regard.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this vacancy notification and/or an application, tests, etc in response thereto can be instituted only in Cochin and courts at Cochin only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause / dispute.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The eligibility of applicants with respect to age, Educational qualification, experience etc. will be determined as on 1st November, 2016. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, only after the date of acquiring the essential qualification will be counted.
- In case of candidates who do not have the required class or % of marks for the prescribed qualification, the class or % of marks obtained at a higher level qualification (in same discipline), if any, shall be considered if it meets the requirement.
- Information related to changes in date of submission of application (if any), date and venue of written test and result of written test/interview etc. will be published in Board’s website www.indianspices.com. Candidates are advised to regularly visit www.indianspices.com for details and updates.
- Applicants employed in Govt. Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies should forward their applications through proper channel and must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of final processing, from their employer. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for written test.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidates have to submit document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the University/Institute along with the application.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The Spices Board reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons therefore. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.
- All queries/issues regarding submission of application etc. are to be addressed to the Secretary, Spices Board only through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SC/ST candidates will be reimbursed to & fro second class sleeper railway/bus fare by shortest route. SC/ST candidates are requested to e-mail their travel claim for appearing in the tests/interviews along with the bank details (Bank name, account number & IFSC Code), scanned copy of the caste certificate and scanned copy of the tickets to: email@example.com The e-mail regarding reimbursement may be addressed to the Secretary, Spices Board. There is no need to send any hard copy to the office for the claim of the same.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules for the vacancies reserved for PWD candidates.