SPMCIL recruitment 2016-17 notification 15 posts: The Currency Note Press, Nashik Road (Maharashtra State) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd.” (SPMCIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, a wholly owned company of Government of India, incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi.
Advertisement Number:- 06/16
SPMCIL Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Junior Office Assistant|
|No of Post||15 posts|
|Last date to apply||30th December 2016|
|Job Location||Nasik (Maharashtra)|
SPMCIL free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Junior Office Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-15 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years As on 30.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @ 30 wpm.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Online Written Examination.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Category candidates: Exempted Fee
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.350/-
Candidates pay application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply online for SPMCIL exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://cnpnashik.spmcil.com/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx from 01.12.2016 to 30.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 01.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 30.12.2016
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age and qualification etc. will be calculated as on 30.12.2016. i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 31.12.1988 and not later than 30.12.1998
- The selected candidates will be placed on probation for the period of one year. The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the company.
- Initially Place of posting will be at Currency Note Press, Nashik and liable for transfer to any of the Units under SPMCIL (Hoshangabad/Dewas/Delhi/ Kolkata/Noida/Mumbai/Hyderabad) as per requirement of the company.
- The selected candidates will have to work for 8 hours/per day with 6 days a week working, and for 48 hours/per week. They will not have any claim for O.T. hours.
- The post notified may be increased or decreased as per the need/requirement. The recruitment process for the posts or any particular post(s) can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained. CURRENCY NOTE PRESS:: NASHIK ROAD (A Unit of SECURITY PRINTING AND MINTING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD) Mini-Ratna Category –I CPSE (Wholly owned by Govt.of India)
- Those already working in Central Government/State Government PSU/Corporation should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of Online Test. A proper and unconditional relieving order/discharge certificate from the previous employer will have to be produced by the candidate at the time of joining.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification & experience of the applicant.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- For any disputes the jurisdiction shall be Nashik city only.
- Person who has been dismissed from the service of any Govt./PSU/CPSE organization need not apply.
- Candidates whose results are awaited as on 30.12.2016 need not apply. Applicant must have passed the full time Graduation Degree from recognized university/college/institute.