SSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill vacancies | Staff Selection commission released notifications, apply SSC jobs online @ www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection commission has come up this year by releasing the number of SSC recruitment notifications to fill around Combined Graduate Level Examination vacancies.
SSC jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Official web Portal||www.ssc.nic.in|
Combined Graduate Level Examination:
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Combined Graduate Level Examination should have degree from a recognized institute / university with at-least 60% marks in mathematics at +2 class or Degree with Statistics as one of the subject o degree from a recognize institute / university.
- Salary Structure:-Not Specified
Age Limit:- As Per company Norms
Selection Process:- SSC 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or state bank of India bank Challan.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/women/EXSM: No Fee
How to apply for SSC recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Staff selection commission website http://ssconline.nic.in from 5th May 2018 to 4th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 4th May 2018
Closing Date: 4th June 2018