- 13 Senior Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant – 24th September 2017
ssc ner recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Research Assistant/ Senior Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.sscner.org.in|
Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region released new notification on their official website www.sscner.org.in for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) jobs out of which 07 (seven) vacancies for Senior Research Assistant, 02 (two) for Senior Technical Assistant & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 25th August 2017 to 24th September 2017.
Senior Research Assistant: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSC NER Senior Research Assistant job should have Master Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SSC NER Senior Technical Assistant posts should have Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Geophysics/ Statistics/ Geology Or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years
Selection Process:- SSC NER will be conduct the Written Examination & Interview for Junior Level Posts.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Research Assistant/ Senior Technical Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman/ Ex-serviceman: Exempted from examination fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSC NER recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.sscner.org.in from 25th August 2017 to 24th September 2017 upto 05:00 PM & Send printout of the application form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of certificate/ documents in support of age, Essential qualification, experiences, where it is prescribed as Essential qualification, proof of caste to The Regional Director/ Dy. Director (NET), Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Basistha Road, Guwahati – 781006 on or before 24th September 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th August 2017
Form Submission End Date: 24th September 2017
Challan Payment: 24th September 2017
Advertisement Number:- 02/2017