- 66 Medical Attendant, Junior Conservation Assistant – 24th September 2017
ssc sr recruitment 2017 apply online
|Name of Post||Medical Attendant/ Junior Conservation Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||66|
|Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||www.sscsr.gov.in|
Staff Selection Commission Southern Region released new notification on their official website www.sscsr.gov.in for the recruitment of total 66 (sixty six) jobs out of which 34 (thirty four) vacancies for Medical Attendant, 09 (nine) for Junior Conservation Assistant & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 25th August 2017 to 24th September 2017.
Medical Attendant: 34 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSC-SR Medical Attendant job should have 10th Pass from a recognized Board and Certificate in First Aid from Central Government or State Government recognized Institutions.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1800/- Per Month
Junior Conservation Assistant: 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SSC-SR Junior Conservation Assistant posts should have Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Medical Attendant: 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
- Junior Conservation Assistant: 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- SSC-SR will be conduct the Computer Based Examination, Skill Test like Typing Test, Computer Proficiency Test & Interview for Junior Level Posts.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Medical Attendant/ Junior Conservation Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or SBI Challan.
- SC/ ST/ Woman/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSC-SR vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.sscsr.gov.in from 25th August 2017 to 24th September 2017 up to 05:00 PM & Send Printout of the application form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photographs along with self-attested copies of certificate/ documents in support of age, essential qualification, experiences, caste to the regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, DPI Campus, Chennai – 600006 on or before 24th September 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th August 2017
Form Submission End Date: 24th September 2017
Challan Payment: 24th September 2017
Last Date of Hard copy of online application: 24th September 2017
Advertisement Number:- SSC/SR/2/2017