- Stenographer Grade C & D – 15th July 2017
ssc stenographer recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Official web Portal||www.ssconline.nic.in|
Staff Selection Commission released new notification on their official website www.ssconline.nic.in for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C & D vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 1st January 2017 and before 31st January 2017.
Stenographer Grade C & D: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SSC Stenographer posts should have 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- & 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 2400/- & 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2017.
- Stenographer: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- SSC will be conduct the Computer Based Written Examination and Skill Test in Stenography.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Stenographer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) and SBI Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSC recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 17th June 2017 to 15th July 2017 up to 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 17th June 2017
Form Submission End Date: 15th July 2017
Challan Payment: 18th July 2017
Examination Date: 4th September 2017 to 7th September 2017