- 97 Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant – 24th September 2017
ssc er recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Conservation Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||97|
|Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Official web Portal||www.sscer.org|
Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region released new notification on their official website www.sscer.org for the recruitment of total 97 (ninety seven) jobs out of which 07 (seven) vacancies for Junior Conservation Assistant, 62 (sixty two) for Laboratory Assistant & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 24th September 2017.
Junior Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSCER Junior Conservation Assistant job should have minimum 10th Pass from a recognized Board.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Laboratory Assistant: 62 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SSCER Laboratory Assistant posts should have Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with Sciences or agriculture subject from a recognized Board University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 24th September 2017.
Selection Process:- SSCER will be conduct the Written Examination for Junior Conservation Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Conservation Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or SBI Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PH. Woman/ Ex-Serviceman: Exempted from paying application fee
- Others: Rs. 10/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSCER vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.sscer.org on or before 24th September 2017 & Send Hard copy of online application and attach self-attested copies of certificate/ documents in support of age, essential Qualification, experiences, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, Proof of caste (SC/ST/ OBC/ PH, PWD) Send to The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region, Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 700020 within 10 days from the closing date.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 24th September 2017
Last Date of Hard Copy of online application: 10 days from the closing date
Advertisement Number:- ER-02/2017