SSCKKR recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 183 Junior Engineer, Office Superintendent & Various Vacancies at www.ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka-Kerala Region released new notification on their official website www.ssconline.nic.in for the recruitment of total 183 (one hundred and eighty three) jobs out of which 106 (one hundred six) vacancies for Junior Engineer, 06 (six) for Office Superintendent & Various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 7th June 2017.
SSCKKR jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer/ Office Superintendent|
|No of Vacancies||183|
|Official web Portal||www.ssconline.nic.in|
SSCKKR recruitment 2017-18 Details
Junior Engineer: 106 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSCKKR Junior Engineer job should have Bachelor’s Degree in science with one of the subjects at Graduate Level viz., physics, Computer Science, Electronics from a recognized University. OR Diploma in Engineering or Technology in one of the disciplines viz., Electronics, Electrical, Computers, Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized University or State Board or Technical Education and One Year experience in Production or Development or Quality Assurance in the fields of Electrical or Electronics or Computer from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Office Superintendent: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SSCKKR Office Superintendent posts should have Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University and Possessing two years’ experience in Administration, Accounts and Budget matters.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years as on 7th June 2017.
Selection Process:- SSCKKR will be conduct the Written Examination in Computer Based Mode and Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Engineer/ Office Superintendent vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen: Exempted from paying application fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSCKKR vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in on or before 7th June 2017 & Send Hard Copy of online application and attach self-attested copies of certificate/ documents in support of age, Essential Qualification, experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of caste (SC/ST/ OBC/ PH/ PWD) send to The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region, 1st Floor, E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore within 10 days from the closing Date.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 7th June 2017
Last Date of Hard Copy of Online Application: 10 days from the closing date
Advertisement Number:- KKR-1/2017