SSCNR recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 200 Junior Grade of Indian Information Service, Section Officer at www.sscnr.net.in
Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region released new notification on their official website www.sscnr.net.in for the recruitment of total 200 (two hundred) jobs out of which 25 (twenty five) vacancies for Junior Grade of Indian Information Service, 17 (seventeen) for Section Officer (Horticulture) vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 7th June 2017.
SSCNR jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Junior Grade of Indian Information Service/ Section Officer|
|No of Vacancies||200|
|Official web Portal||www.sscnr.net.in|
SSCNR recruitment 2017-18 Details
Junior Grade of Indian Information Service: 25 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSCNR Junior Grade of Indian Information Service job should have Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and Diploma in Journalism from a recognized university/ Institute or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Section Officer (Horticulture): 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SSCNR Section Officer posts should have B.Sc in Agriculture or botany or Horticulture a recognized university or Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Junior Grade of Indian Information Service: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 13 years for PWD (OBC)
- Section Officer: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 13 years for PWD (OBC)
Selection Process:- SSCNR will be conduct the Written Examination in Computer Based Mode for Junior Grade of Indian Information Service/ Section Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Grade of Indian Information Service/ Section Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or SBI Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSCNR recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.sscnr.net.in from 8th May 2017 to 7th June 2017 till 05:00 & send hard copy of the online application with affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, Essential Qualification, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of caste to the Regional Director / Dy. Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region, Office of Northern Region, Block No. 12, Kendriya Karyalya Parisar CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 within 10 days from the closing date.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 7th June 2017 till 05:00 PM
Challan Payment: 7th June 2017 till 05:00 PM
Last Date of Hard Copy of Online Application: 10 days from the closing
Advertisement Number:- NR/1/2017