- 75 Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant – 24th September 2017
sscwr recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Research Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||75|
|Official web Portal||www.sscwr.net|
Staff Selection Commission Western Region released new notification on their official website www.sscwr.net for the recruitment of total 75 (seventy five) jobs out of which 17 (seventeen) vacancies for Research Assistant, 23 (twenty three) for Laboratory Assistant Grade-II & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 25th August 2017 to 24th September 2017.
Research Assistant: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSCWR Research Assistant job should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electrical discipline from recognized University and Master’s Degree in Geophysics, Physics, Computer Science, Chemistry or Environmental Science from recognized University or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4600/- Per Month
Laboratory Assistant: 23 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SSCWR Laboratory Assistant posts should have Bachelor of Science from a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Computer Science or Biology.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2400/- Per Month
- Research Assistant: 18 to 30 years
- Laboratory Assistant: 21 to 27 years
Selection Process:- SSCWR will be conduct the Computer Based Examination, Skill Test like Typing, Data Entry & Computer Proficiency Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Research Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or SBI Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman/ Ex-Serviceman: No fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSCWR vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.sscwr.net from 25th August 2017 to 24th September 2017 up to 05:00 PM & Send Printout of online application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to The Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, Western Region, 1st Floor, Old CGO Building Pratistha Bhawan, South Wing, M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400020 on or before 24th September 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th August 2017
Form Submission End Date: 24th September 2017
Challan Payment: 27th September 2017
Last Date of Hard Copy of Application: 24th September 2017
Advertisement Number:- WR/02/2017